back to back...

April 7, 2010. That was the last post I put up. A lot has happened in my life since then, but I am not here to talk a whole lot about me. This post is to talk about getting back to basics, or in simpler terms, just getting back!
It is amazing to see the provision God shows us when we put our trust into Him. For so long, we look to put God behind us and let the things of this world get in the way of our vision. I used to think that my plan and God's plan were right on par with each other. I had every thing planned out, but God was nowhere to be found. Readers, GOD DOES NOT FIT INTO OUR BLACKBERRIES OR IPHONE SCHEDULES!
So often we try to just schedule a time to pencil God into our day. We like to put our back on God, but we also use that position to lean on Him, just not while we face Him. It is sad to see where I and so many people have come.
I had an amazing experience a few weeks ago. I shared with God how much I had been hurting. I told Him I needed Him, just not on my terms anymore. It was as if a light bulb went off in my heart. God said to me, you must look at how I have provided for you this whole time.
God's provision comes in several ways:

1. We can't see God's provision until we align with His vision.
We are BLIND to God sometimes but Christ can heal the blind! John 9:1-7

2. Turning our back on God, we only use I-vision

We need to wake up and see what and where God is moving! Spend time with Christ in the quiet place and let His provision come over you.
God has provided much for me and my future bride as He has weeded out the bad of our lives and shown us where He needs us to go. As we embark on our new journey, we are not getting married to please ourselves, we are getting married to please Christ.
Don't turn your back on Christ. Lean on Christ for Him to share HIS vision and provision for you.

0 comments:

There was an error in this gadget

Total Pageviews

There was an error in this gadget

Followers