work...

I didn't ever think I would love coming into an office (or closet in my case) and enjoy working every day. Last night, was the first time I got to meet a lot of the congregation and a lot of the students. It was a very thrilling experience. I was SO nervous.

I don't think I have ever been so nervous. My lunch did not sit well with me, my knees were weak, I had a huge headache, but once I was in my element; God took all that away and let me be me. It was so exciting to see how God is really blessing me in this great time.

Another great thing that happened is that the church threw me a "Pantry Shower". Ever heard of these? They STOCKED me with food, cleaning supplies, toilet paper, etc. It was amazing! I was so surprised and the congregation really showed me a lot of love. It is such a blessing. I am so excited to see what God has in store for me here and what He has in His plan for these students as well. They are a great group of students! I am so excited about everything!

God is good all the time, and all the time God is good!

0 comments:

There was an error in this gadget

Total Pageviews

There was an error in this gadget

Followers